Appointments and registering
Surgery opening times
- Reception opening hours: 8.00am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday. Call 01948 860 205
- Dispensary opening hours: 8am to 1pm & 3pm to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Out of Hours: 6.30pm – 8.00am and all weekend. Call NHS 111. Calls to the NHS 111 service are free from both landlines and mobiles.
We are offering telephone and video consultations, both of which are convenient and flexible ways to receive healthcare. You will be asked to first discuss your condition over the phone with a member of the healthcare team, to assess what would be most appropriate service for you and which practice member would best provide it. Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need.
For non-urgent reasons you can access the practice by using e-Consult. This gives you the opportunity to email your query to the practice and you will receive a reply within 2 working days. This may be from the Doctor or another member of the practice team.
We continue to provide appointments for dressings, cervical smears, childhood and other vaccinations and immunisations, regular blood testing, long term condition checks and will soon re-start minor surgery and implant fittings. We appreciate there may be some patients without easy access to phones or online services. To ensure these patients are not disadvantaged when accessing care they can use the Intercom at the front door to speak to a Receptionist or put a written note in our letter box. Prescription requests can also be left at Malpas Pharmacy. If you have a preference about how to access care please discuss it with the Receptionist.
This section includes information on how to register with us and book appointments including registering for our online service Patient Access.
- Book an appointment
- When the surgery is closed
- Register for Patient Access
- New patients and change of details
- Test results
- Repeat prescriptions
For all face to face appointments:
- Please attend alone where possible. A single carer, or parent/guardian is also allowed to attend if required.
- Ring the Intercom bell on the right hand side of the main entrance door. You will be answered by a member of the Reception team.
- Everyone will be asked the COVID-19 screening questions before being allowed into the practice.
- Please wear a mask or face covering on entry to the premises.
- Children aged 11 years and over will be expected to wear a mask when attending.
- Use the alcohol gel provided on entry to the building.
- Due to the lack of space and the strict need to socially distance yourself from others, please come for your appointment at the given time, not 10 minutes early.
- Remain seated until a clinician comes to collect you.
- Please be assured that we have a separate consulting space for patients who have COVID-19 symptoms.
Page last updated: 31 May, 2022